View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 07:37 AM
jcrow

Location: Small town in Northeast Oregon close to Washington and Idaho

I woke at 6:30 and made coffee and looked outside and thought "OH NO, it's 6:30 PM!!!" It was dark out, so I thought I had slept all day and it was night!!! I freaked out! I turned the TV on and checked the stations and was so happy to learn it was morning and it was just still dark at 6:30 AM!!! That scared me for a minute. I thought I was in one of those weird movies where you don't know if it's day or night. Usually it's light by 5:30am. I don't usually sleep till 6:30 am. So it shouldn't have been dark.

And yes, I'm going to be binding today, if I can get to my sewing room. I have 9 quilts to bind. I just have to walk in the door. I have all the binding cut out for the first quilt. I just have to sew it together. That's all I have to do today. I'm trying to make it easy on me. I don't like binding, so I'm taking it in steps. Today is sewing the pieces together. If I iron it, good for me. If I sew it on, better for me. But just to sew it to each other is the plan. To avoid the room is what my mind is telling me to do. And that's a no no. So, I'll check back and tell you which way I went today. I have nothing to do but housework or sewing and I don't want to do housework at all.