Old 10-13-2012, 05:44 PM
irishrose

noveltyjunkie, you can join at any time. The FQ challenge has to be signed up by the 4th, but you are free to join us now, you just won't be eligible to win FQs this month. So, are you saying Cindy's cookie has too much sugar for morning? I don't think so. For me, when I am in weight loss mode, I can have carbs, including some sugar, before noon. After that it's no carbs, again, sugar included. Protein and non starchy veggies is it. Tough at first, but it gets easier, especially when you see the pounds leave.

21 days?? makes sense to me.

4 hours on my feet to do the father son banquet was a lot. I only walked the dogs about a mile after I got home. That was enough. It was snowing lightly when we left, but it turned to heavy rain so we came home.

Now I need to bake cookies for tomorrow. I'm thinking the chocolate chip recipe with white chocolate chunks, craisins and pecans.

I'm going to take my quilt apart tonight. I don't like the border. It's a donation quilt, for heaven's sake. Stop obsessing, Judy! Did I ever tell you I am a perfectionist?

I just made a cup of decaffeinated vanilla caramel tea. I hope it's as good as the name sounds. I need a calorie free sweet.