View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 05:52 PM
rwquilts

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
Krystyna I feel the same way about your doll quilt swap. Have so many scraps and pieces keep thinking I should do this and use some up. But I have no idea where to even start. Do you mostly use them for little wall hangings or?? I know, you're probably saying what a dum questions, leave it to me, but.....I am really dumb over these. Can you explain a little so maybe I will understand. You have a few in your group that have been regulars and keep telling me I should do this, just never have taken the final leap. MUCH HELP would be appreciated please. PM if you'd like or on here, you might get more signing up. Anyway, when you have time would like more info.
As you can see, I'm not Krystyna, but participate regularly in the DQ Swap. It's fabulous, that's what! You can do whatever your heart desires with the DQ's...many of us love small wallhangings for our walls...some actually do display them with their dolls. I love exchanging quilts and making new friends in the process. You get a partner and the two of you pm back and forth to get to know each other better and you can either make something specifically that your partner would enjoy, or you can work ahead on things that you've been wanting to try or you just love to do? I love the fun, connecting with others and making something different every month. It gives me a change to work on my quilting skills also without committing to a whole quilt and I can finish soon and feel really successful! Whew! Those are a few reasons I why enjoy participating!