View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 05:29 AM
Elisabrat

once more lovely blocks! Yosemitesa it sounds like a wonderful day. We have a warming up week too going to hit 80 mid week then hopefully fall will come. I am good to 80 after that its air conditioner time.
My advice which you dont have to take skip the head shop unless your comfortable with going in one. I am such a geek I would worry what if one of my friends saw me go in there I would find that wall hanging on ebay first just me.. dork I know sorry Kelly but some of us are a bit older and well .. nope.
I would do a wild batik one bright colors like dyed fabric or get a tshirt if your machine can work with t material and use that as the center part the rest well bold colors. I went once to a horrible concert of theirs, hated it but the X loved them. I was well .. not thrilled. Worse yet my first was born NY's day and they were on tv and while i was in labor the man watched 2 hours of it.. so they are not winning prizes with me lol

last Jaba the first week of November is the hopeful date to get ornies for the seniors together. This gives me time to count, sort etc so we can get them evenly distributed on the tree and room decorations. I NEED MORE ORNAMENTS (anyone hear that one?) for the tree so if you would like to whip up a couple let me know. thanks everyone who has said they could help.