View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 05:39 AM
Elisabrat

WAIT A MINUTE GIRLY you said you were having a birthday WEEK RIGHT?? so shush up and take the birthday wishes we can do them daily for you honest happy birthday to you.. happy.. sucks being you getting me to sing daily..
and happy birthday to the new baby boy! I am sooo sorry to hear about the long hard labor. My son was backwards and that was no easy thing at all then he decided to comeout facing the wrong way a day of labor for me not three. YIKES that would cure me from having had more for sure. poor momma hope she gets lots of love and care. she has to be wiped.

the ornaments I will take photos of what I have done so far which is almost zip. My table and counter a disaster full of things I can add to them. Yesterday I ended up taking TWO three hour naps after dialysis. so a wash on working but today will make a ton and post a pic. I say a ton hope to get at least 10 done. lol maybe 20 would be the goal. because I have to finish a couple quilty projects too. I NEED MORE ORNAMENTS IF ANYONE WANTS TO HELP let me know its for the Senior tree if you didnt catch the post earlier.

I had such a blast making your ornaments. I am excited to see everyones finished results whether you make tablemats, a wall hanging or a quilt with them.. show your lay outs for us to see. I will take a photo later too as I have a dozen to lay out. Pretty darned great getting them back so fast. You ladies are zoom zoom zoom FAST.