View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 06:25 AM
Country1

Hem gauge (old wooden) $1, fabric, 99K for parts and Singer slant needle sewing machine $5, Embroidery hoops, old hand sewn quilt tops, Old textile bobbins and spools, Bags of thread, Rulers and templates, 1/2 gallon blue ball jar full of buttons that was made into a lamp, Bags of thread, zippers, skeins of yarn, stool for cutting bench, old wooden ironing boards, old wooden spools, 2 metal thread holders ( the ones shaped like old sewing machines) $2 for both, various sewing machines for looks, to use and 1 for my daughter,...
One of my favorite items is a torso that I display my Mother's dress from a FFA/FHMA sweetheart banquet in 1962.
Don't even get me started on what all we have bought at auctions live and online. I know not all of this has to do with quilting, but a lot of it is decor in my 2 rooms. Looking at a lot of these items makes wonder what stories they could tell, and makes me want to be in the rooms even more.
My husband enjoys going to the thrift stores with me, we are both retired so maybe we have to much time on our hands.

Last edited by Country1; 10-14-2012 at 06:29 AM.