Old 10-14-2012, 07:07 AM
Judith1005

Hi everybody, I just realized, I am on of those that hasn't posted too often. I have been busy busy busy. I have been out of town and have not even started on my box yet. I have actually stopped at 2 places looking for just the right things for my giftee. But, all I came away with is one little ol' fat quarter. (although, I am confident that my partner will like it.) I can't wait to go out again. I'm sure I'm overthinking this. I love to give gifts!! And, my partner did give me lots of good hints. So, I'm sure next week will be fun, fun, fun!! (jingle, jingle, jingle)

As for myself, I did give my partner some info to go on. But, I love suprises. I really don't have a favorite color right now. I used to think, I didn't like green or orange. And yet this year, those two colors have just called my name. (although, not togehter) I wonder what colors I will gravitate to next year? I think I am getting these too colors out of my system this year. I like traditional and modern styles. The only thing I'm not really crazy for is oriental fabrics and animal prints. And, I made a quilt out of orientals for a friends daughter and an animal print one for a friend I worked with. And, I did enjoy working on them. I hope I haven't made it difficult for you. Really, I love homemade, I love suprises. Please don't stress yourself and have fun.

My giftee is actually a bit more active on another thread on the quiltboard. Of course, that's not a very good clue. That could mean so many of you. (But, afterall, I wouldn't want to give away the suprise.) She is always gracious. I am enjoying the little peaks into her quilty world.

I have been more of a lurker of late. I have been trying to get lots of sewing done. It is so addicting here on the quiltboard.