Old 10-14-2012, 07:24 AM
Quilt-T

Red face Too much stash and too little motivation!

I am a fairly new quilter. I've only been doing this wonderful work for about 18 months now. I have a simple Singer and a Brother sewing machines. In the beginning before I started working full time, I was so engrossed in my new found love. I was gathering fabric for my stash from the shop on post here, on the Internet and whenever I got back to the States. It didn't help that now with the base closing the shop has a lot of fabric @ 70% off!

I do have a few projects in the queue to get finished before off to my LAQ, but otherwise I can't get motivated to get them done or start anything new. I have fabric coming out of my ears because I was buying in fear of needing it and not finding it, plus I couldn't pass up a fabric I loved at such a great sale price!! Does anybody ever get this way? I'm sure we all do, but I've been like this for a few months now. Maybe I should just find some quick patterns that I can bang out in a day or weekend to curb my stash and lack of motivation! Plus the admission to my peers might just push me on! Thanks for letting me vent. Any advice on what you do when you get it a rut is greatly appreciated.
Happy quilting!
Tanya