View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 11:59 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever View Post
As I await patiently for my new embroidery machine I've spent the last few weeks finally organizing my files. I use a usb flash drive with folders. I'm not well versed with winzip and though i've bought a new computer can I download that for free? I have plenty of room on my flash drives but wow I don't know how many designs I have right now. I'm going through embroidery withdrawals and can't wait to get mine up and going! In the meantime I've been researching the mylar designs for embroidery and really love the effect it has. But I'm not able to find the paper, I've gone to Party City (they have no idea what even cellophane paper is duh!), dollar tree and I have looked at several online ones with good prices. But when I get my machine I will be having lots of fun!
What kind of machine did you buy? I just traded my Viking Ruby in for a Diamond Deluxe. I've been in class for the past two days and haven't had time to even sew on it.

You should check out a product called Angelina; it looks alot like mylar. It is fiber though and not paper. You can mix them together and get different looks, colors. It's really cool.