Old 10-14-2012, 08:05 PM
Cre8tvlwyr

Originally Posted by gailkv View Post
I've set up a small group and we meet once a month and pull four blocks out of a hat to make for the next month. Of course most of us have made more. We are also making an appliqué block when we meet. Hostess gets to choose the block. This months is I -5 a real doozy by the look of it. Our next meeting will be our second.
Gail - be careful when you pull the block choices 'out of a hat!' .....we'd like to see many finished products!!! print out the schedule on the first page and note of those that are in "red" these are the most difficult ones - you dont want to start with them and lose someone I-5 is considered intermediate - it is a lot like B-11 - actually when I look at that one I'm not sure which is harder

on another note - my Bernina needs to go back to its maker!!! it is not good.... got my Pfaff out of storage today and hopefully I can actually get something done! I've been gone to continuing ed for the Cal Bar classes since Thursday - wow - lots of ACA seminars - all you wanted to know about the Affordable Health Care Act quite interesting and ethical... albeit maybe not desirable for the upper echelon of corporate world... [ooops - Nancy - can I make this comment??]
Gus... I speak no more