View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 03:41 AM
Beeboop71

Just read 10 pages of postings and finally caught up. Amazing how manynthings happen in a weeks time. Brenda so sorry to hear the news about your father. Prayers for you and your family. Glad you got to spend sometime before his passing. Anastasia happy birthday!! My son just turned 15 on 10-11-12(wierd date huh??). Christmas is such a beautiful holiday and like so many of you I too love to play Christmas songs especially when putting up the tree. I actually collect Christmas albums and have a big variety from Tony Bennet, Amy Grant, Mariah Carey, and latin album from my late father in law who was a well known Latin Musician. He passed several years ago of cancer and we play his album every Christmas. I am enjoying seeing all the pics of everyone's ornaments. I love and want them all. . I almost finished mine on my camping trip. Just a few more embellishments and I should be able to mail this week. Hope my partner likes it. Feeling blessed to be amongst such a giving and caring group of fellow quilters/crafters. Happy Monday all!