View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 04:20 AM
lauriejo

Oh my so many pages to read! Brenda, so sorry to hear about your dad. It is a blessing that you were able to say goodbye. Sending you prayers and hugs, and also to you owlvamp. So sorry to hear about your brother.

Elisabrat when I had to make ornaments to decorate a tree for a party I collected tons of small boxes and wrapped them in Christmas paper and tied on curly ribbon bows. They actually looked pretty cute. It is a great last minute filler ornament. When do you need ornaments by for the senior's tree?

OMG Krystyna I love those felt ornies, thanks so much for the link! Anastasia did you see the gnomie Santa, I think I will have to make him. Oh and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANASTASIA!

Darlene if you are in Ohio this coming weekend, http://www.ohioonestopshophop.com/

I haven't gotten out the Christmas albums yet, but soon! I love them all. My collection is all over the place musically. I have classical, Elvis, a bunch of country singers, the old Firestone christmas albums, and more.

And . . . I got TWO squishies on Saturday! And totally forgot to check the mail on Saturday. Geez, what can I say I was madly cross stitching. I had forgotten how time consuming that can be, and I hadn't done any since I got trifocals. Ouch!

Anyway, I received a really cute snowman ( and BONUS FABRIC) from Ladybug 1938. He is so cute, and the fabric she sent is beautiful. Thanks again Rosemary!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]369909[/ATTACH]

At from grann of 6 I received beautiful snowflakes! Aren't they lovely?! Thanks to you too Suzanne!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]369915[/ATTACH]

And this is what is making my head hurt trying to see close up (not easy with my trifocals)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]369921[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 100_2762.jpg   100_2763.jpg   100_2764.jpg