View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 04:36 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by Tttdoc View Post
I will definitely need to try Bella Fabrics! Thanks for the recommendation! I have been to What's Your Stitch N Stuff a couple times but they never seem to have what I'm looking for.
You'll love Bellas. The first time I went in there the lady offered me a cup of coffee and told me to look around. They have toys so my 6yr old DGS who loves to go with me had fun. Normally I have to bribe him with a FQ that he can pick out. Ive been going for a few yrs and I've not met anyone who isn't supper nice and they love to help when they can. There has been a couple of classes that I wanted to go to but had to work one of the days and twice they've rearranged things so that I could go. They first contacted all enrolled in class to make sure it was ok. Cindy F and Susan G are great teachers there. I've taken a few classes from each they have great ways to make thier projects easier. I drive over from Norfolk so you can imagine how great they are for me to do that. We have Fabric Hut right down the road from where I live. I've bought my Ruby and then this weekend traded it for my Diamond Deluxe and they have great support.