Old 10-15-2012, 10:01 PM
irishrose

How wonderful, Cindy! What are going to do with the remainder of your 'free' time? How fortunate you have been to find a job in your field.

It's officially Tuesday. I wonder what this week's taboo will be. I should be in bed. I have to make a trip tomorrow and if the sun should happen to shine, I''ll get sleepy in the afternoon. One more border on the quilt and I am not taking it apart again.

I didn't get get much exercise today. Lily's Flexilead broke so I couldn't walk the dogs. I took them to an out of use baseball diamond and let them run, but I just roamed around - not walking with intent. The police hang out there watching for speeders. I was waiting for one to come by to see what I was doing. That's why I need to go out of town tomorrow. I can't get a long Flexi locally and I can't wait for mail order. 100 mi round trip, but there's getting around it.

Ate carefully today. I'm trying to cut out sugar until this meningitis thing is over as fungus feeds on sugars. Tough for me, but becoming ill would be tougher. I wish the incubation period hadn't been extended. There is a person here from my clinic who has meningitis now. The Doctors' Show is doing a segment on it tomorrow, but I won't be home.

Off to put that border on so I can go to bed as soon as my good clothes are out of the dryer. G'Night.