Old 10-16-2012, 04:56 AM
Stitch124

Hi -- sounds to me like the lady decided to keep the machines. That was wrong to sell them out from under you the way she did. Maybe someone tipped her off as to how much the 222 is on it's own and she decided to keep them both. Anyway, keep looking or maybe she will change her mind.

The big reveal didn't happen as planned because I didn't get all the parts until last night. Today is my daughter's 27th birthday so I won't get to work on the machine tonight. Tomorrow is babysitting night so not tomorrow night either. Thursday is knit night with friends and Friday is babysitting night again. Saturday I'm taking an old quilt to be appraised at a quilt show and babysitting again Sat. night. Looks like I won't have any time to myself to work on the machine until Sunday. ughh!! My sister is in nurses training and I don' know if she will have time to paint a butterfly like I'd like on the machine, but I'll ask her and see what she says. I know it will be beautiful. Here's here website: www.repettostudios.com. Check it out! Chat soon!! - Julie