Old 10-16-2012, 05:06 AM
gardnergal970

QuiltE...I didn't have a M&M show and tell yesterday but I did show off pictures of my PC quilt. This month we will be making something with flying geese. Then I did stay for my BOM club and put together a block. Next month will be the last class. This is the first time I've ever used the suggested fabric so it's a little out of my usual color choices but it's going to be very nice. Then my LQS has a project supporting cancer research this month. I didn't sew a wall hanging for it but they also have a challenge of donating $1 for every yard of fabric they sell. I got the yardages etc. for the next M&M BOM and spent an hour or so selecting fabric for it. I went to the new KT line which is also not necessarily my first color choices but wanted to see how I might like a quilt with darker colors. I only had to add a couple of light fabrics so there would be good contrasts. I'll post a picture tomorrow. BTW...this BOM is also called Jamestown. Quite different than yours, Mirabelle. I also did a test drive on the Janome 7700. My instructor is selling hers and is getting the new 8900 that just came out. I like the accufeed system and it's a very good price for a machine that I know is well taken care of but cooler minds are thinking this morning and I know it's not for me at this time.