View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 06:07 AM
romanojg

Very pretty dog. Its funny what some will do. My cat is old and rotates where her favorite sleeping place is every couple of months and during that time if she goes to lay down and there is something there she'll just knock it off or sleep on it. Without thinking one day I had a quilt block that was layed out on a board with pins to hold all the little pieces in place until I could sew, well I put it down on her latest "bed" and when I came home was amazed. She had laid down on it with probably over 50 pins all sticking up in the air. How she did it without getting stuck is beyond me. There were a few on the floor but most of the others were still there, laying down now but still there. I've seen her sleep on some of the most uncomfortable things just to maintain that it was her spot. Even to the point that when I brought my emb machine out in the living room and put it on her table so that I could monitor it; she climbed up right next to it; making impossible to use it; so I moved it. Now she's trying reestablish a spot that she knows that I won't let her but she'll try for about a week and then find another one. Glad your doggie is doing good and didn't actually eat the pins.