Old 10-16-2012, 06:42 AM
Everose

Cindy, congratulations. With a goal in mind, I'm more organized and use my time wiser.

My house is CLEAN!!! I can walk through the dining room and see the table top. Such a good feeling. We are terrible here about laying things on any flat surface, and then that becomes a pile. So with the appraiser coming last week and the pot luck on Sat, the house got cleaned (even some corners and the fan blades).

There isn't a dementia unit where my Dad is. The manager called DH and said he had had another talk with him, and hope it made sense. Got a call yesterday, Mom fell twice during the night getting out of bed. Thank goodness she has a roommate that heard her and got help. She was having a sleepy day yesterday, maybe it was the pain meds also helping her. Will go out to see her again today or tomorrow. Last Tues. I was "staff" and Thurs, I was her dead sister. DD comes this weekend and wants to go see Mom. I already hurt for her, as last time she was another granddaughter and DD was so hurt.

Stress eating has been horrible. It's mindless and yes like others I have eaten anything that even looked good. So today I'm "clean" so far.

I will be good to myself today - please be good to YOU.