Old 10-16-2012, 08:49 AM
Jim's Gem

Congratulations on your job Cindy!!! I hope that you will really enjoy it and make some friends among your new co-workers!!!
I am running out to the base to do my monthly grocery shopping trip. My daughter and grand-daughter are coming with me. Usually Naomi stays with her other grandma when we run to the base but her other grand-ma is busy today. We will leave as soon and baby girl wakes up from her nap. Should be interesting! Beth, my daughter, has not really had to shop with her baby yet. I had to take my kids everywhere!! 4 of them!!! It will be good for both of them!
No flour, sugar or white rice is on my shopping list. I mostly need veggies and fruits and cereal for the husband. In between trips to the base I have to buy my fresh veggies and fruits. This is when I get all my paper products and personal products and all kinds of stuff. Usually end up spending around $300 to $400.

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!