View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 09:43 AM
paintmejudy

QUILTINGNONIE batiks would work if you have batiks that have strong contrast between A-B and C-D. Also, they should be evenly colored - some of them seem to fade in and out of color in the background from light to dark. And I would suggest solids for your E and F. As to your second choice of prints, I think they will work well since the print is close together and you still have contrast with your B and D.

VICKIM love those colors, they will work great. I'm so sorry - I thought I had answered your question, didn't mean to leave you hanging.

JABA glad you like the suggestion

JENNIKY so glad you will join us. Wasn't it nice of SUNLITE to help you jump back on the train.

SEWZE the PUMPKIN BUTTER recipe came from allrecipes.com and it is truly fantastic. Good as apple butter with less carbs. I used a 7 lb pumpkin and it fit in my 5-1/2 qt crock pot. I think I ended up leaving it in the cooker 12 hours. I used their amount of spices but think I added about 1/2 cup sugar at the very end before canning it.

EVEROSE your problem still is too much white backgrounds. If you change your A(I assume that is the one across the top) to adifferent print or even a black or gray solid that has contrast with the red, you will be fine.

CAROLINE S yes, any excuse to buy fabric is a good excuse!

QUILTADDICTION great choices! They will be beautiful.

Last edited by paintmejudy; 10-16-2012 at 09:46 AM.