View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 11:50 AM
romanojg

May I suggest to check into the Ruby. They just came out with the Ruby Deluxe and are promoting Diamond Deluxe. I decided to trade my Ruby in for a Diamond but was going to wait a week due to a hectic schedule to go in and switch them out. The owner called and asked if I could possibly bring it in early; they have a waiting list for the used Rubys right now. Its an awesome machine. I've been using it for a yr and never a problem and they have so much more than the Topaz. I never adjust the tension, never have a thread it didn't like; just so many features. The Topaz is great but if you can swing a Ruby. I know they also have awesome financing too. I got my Diamond at 0 % interest. I'll include the link to my store even though its a little ways away but they are the only store that I know of that will put thier price list on line for all to see.
http://www.bellafabricsva.com/gently...achines.htm---

they have a 1 yr warranty too; but make sure with your store if they do the same.
Vikings are great and the Topaz and Ruby and Diamonds are all still made in Sweeden; which is listed on their web site.