Old 10-16-2012, 02:40 PM
meanmom

Cindy congratulations on the new job. I hope you like it. It will feel good to get back to work. Enjoy your remaining free time. My work has been a little better recently. Not sure what is up. One day last week I made a couple of little comments to the other aide in the room. I don't know if she talked to the teacher or not. She does seem to agree with me on some points I have. We never really get time to talk to each other as we are always with the kids. We are going to the pumpkin patch with the class on Friday. Hopefully the kids will behave. Both of us aides told the teacher we refuse to be responsible for the kid who never leaves the room unless on a harness.
At work tomorrow everyone is bringing food to share for lunch. I forgot about it until a few minutes ago. I didn't grocery shop this week so not sure what I will make yet. I am not running to the store so will have to figure out what to make out of things in the house.
I like the taboo this week. That is what I have been struggling with. Sugar and carbs. Hopefully I will do good. Healthy eating to all.
Irish still praying you don't have the meningitis.
Pat