Old 10-17-2012, 04:14 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Crochet or knit is easy to carry; or the GFG English paper pieced is done by several here I know. They print the pattern out on their computer printers, cut them out and put them into little plastic bags to carry with them.

The roaming little cowboy is the story of my Father who was orphaned at an early age when his parents both died; no one wanted him, he was too young to work the heavy farm work. Story did not change much, his life seemed almost to be cursed by a witch back in his lineage. His older sister got married and took him in...about when he was 17 or so..but took his paycheck every week for room and board. Married my Mother for limited joy of five years, then into WWII, to escape the 'hell' in the home, earned the purple heart but ended up in the military hospital for over a year. Is buried on the West Coast all by himself. Sad story, no happy ending, sorry. No one wanted Mother from birth, either, (her Father died, Mother had mental break down) and have felt the same at times, but led a much happier life than what they had. At least, have dh to share life with...and had three children who do not live close at all...and have their own lives to live.

Thank goodness for QB and the PC folks that chatter like they do!!! Love it.