Thread: Does it matter?
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 05:04 AM
azwendyg

Originally Posted by Retired Fire Chief View Post
... So, I was wondering, does it matter to you how many people respond to something you have posted or is it more gratifying to find that oodles of people have been moved to respond? Regardless, I will continue to read every thread created, I enjoy reading everyones comments and learn so much from all the advice.
I for one, really appreciate each and every comment on my posts, and try to answer any questions that have been asked either on the thread if I think others may be interested, or with a PM if the question or answer is only specific to that person. Part of the reason I post my work is to share knowledge and ideas with others here, and it is very gratifying to me when I am able to help others. I am also very appreciative of advice/suggestions others here give to me!

I take the time to read responses on others' post before I comment. That way if a question has been asked and answered already I'll see it and can comment appropriately. That being said, if I see a post that doesn't grab my attention/interested, I just close it and move on to the next. I know I miss some posts, but like to try to keep up with as much as I can.