Thread: Does it matter?
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 05:43 AM
GrannieAnnie

Originally Posted by Retired Fire Chief View Post
I get my new edition of the digest around 6:30 am. I try to keep my dogs quiet until after I quickly look at what has been posted, but most often I have to wait until the barn chores are done and my dogs are napping to read the news and browse through the beautiful pictures. When I see something that truly inspires me to comment, most often I find that there are already 2 or more pages of comments. When I find that there are more than 4 pages of responsed I close the post and don't add my opinion. So, I was wondering, does it matter to you how many people respond to something you have posted or is it more gratifying to find that oodles of people have been moved to respond? Regardless, I will continue to read every thread created, I enjoy reading everyones comments and learn so much from all the advice.
I think you are overlooking WHY some threads make the digest. The most replied to are mentioned, so there will be lots of replies. Go ahead and post your remarks, be they identical to others or a different slant.