Old 10-17-2012, 09:48 AM
gardnergal970

[ATTACH=CONFIG]370516[/ATTACH]
We have some brave, dedicated quilters in this group. I whimped out and did a couple of subs. The first is called California and the second is Missouri Star. I got them from quilters cache and had a little struggle getting the size of the first one correct but frames work, huh?
Honchey...your fabrics work so well together and your bouquet could be a center piece on anyone's table. I started listening to the debate but after the first question that wasn't answered, I turned to something else.
Mirabelle...I've looked as close as I can and there is no extra piecing to be seen. Your blocks are beautiful.
QNSue...you are a brave one to do 2 FB. Both are so different and then your horse's behind in the bunkhouse...whew!!!
JanR...what nice blocks and I too like how you quilted them. How is your new toy doing?
Carrie...your FB shows off nicely. Love the colors.
I declare, QNSue, you do have a book in you. Thanks for sharing. And it looks like you got the FB templates figured out.
OKSewGlad...I hope the song keeps singing. You have some rather unfun tasks today...unless you're someone that actually enjoys washing windows.
Jeanie...we'll just have to figure out someway to continue. Friends, old or new, are worth the effort it takes.
Attached Thumbnails week-41.jpg