View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 12:09 PM
gates136

Smile My 1st White Sewing Machine

Hi all - I'm new to the group & am looking for information on a machine I recently purchased. Having lots of problems trying to date it & find any info on it at all.

Here is what I know or have found on or with the machine:
Instruction Manual says: White Long Shuttle Sewing Machine on cover

Plaque on front says: White Number 8

Stamped underneath on bottom of machine are these letters & numbers (they are not stamped together but are like this):
CO

6153 W

Stamped on the back of the machine on the main arm underneath where the motor attaches are (numbers are 'engraved' not raised like one I saw on the internet): 6152

I would attach pictures but can not - I have tried to attach as individual, as a word document, & as a PDF file & it keeps telling me "the attachment has failed to load". Any advice on that would be greatly appreciated.

Since I can not upload the pics of my machine anyone that wants pictures to help me determine the year & value is more than welcome to message me & ask me to send them to you in an email. I would love to find out as much information as possible on this machine. I would also like to find a "white" cabinet that fits the time period of the machine to purchase to put this one in so that I can both use & display this beautiful machine.

Thank you in advance to all that lend to my research of this machine.