Old 10-17-2012, 05:50 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

GG has beautiful new fabric to touch and feel and plan into a new project; Oksewglad has a whole new clean and clear look out her windows; Quilte has dreams of a bag and carry project.

Honchey is wondering about the Seminole block, but it was not hard to do. My Great Great Grandmother (on Mother's side of the family) Clarissa America Hodges Harper was a Seminole Indian. She was about four foot tall...dark skinned. She and her husband, Benjamin Franklin Harper had 15 children. He traded horses, going on trips to trade for more, and worked with leather harnesses and halters.

We have the happiest ducks in, the country... we moved them into our yard away from those terrible turkeys. They will be in the shed with the guineas this winter. Guineas are misbehaving, flying into the chicken yard, hay field behind us and greeting me at the driveway gate...sitting on top of of the gate and being very noisy. Why we are asking ourselves did we want turkeys and guineas on the place??? I am thinking of a neighborhood BarBque and serving up guineas.