Old 10-17-2012, 05:55 PM
pumpkinpatchquilter

Originally Posted by vintagemotif View Post
PPQ (pumpkinpatachquilter) I'm calling you PPQ from here in.

I love my name! It's Monica.

I read your blog today. Your quilts are beautiful!! You are very artistic with your quilting, and the birthday cake for your 1 year old was adorable. I enjoyed quickly reading through your wonderful blog, a great inspiration! Thanks!!!
Well thank you! What a copmliment. Hahaha, about the cake - I got really into cake baking for a minute. I thought that might become the new quilting for me...silly me. I should have known better!

I knew a Monica once, a neighbor of mine, but she's moved!

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Well Pumpkin, you just met two people who actually like their names - Monica and me! I have always liked the name Nancy! I don't know of any other name I'd like better than being named Nancy.

Nancy
Hahaha - now SEE! Look at that. Checks and balances you all are! Hahaha! I hadn't even thought about what I would rather be called. My identity is all wrapped up in the name Valerie that I might not know what to do if someone called me anything else!

Edited to add - Miriam I didn't hit refresh before replying...so your post just showed up for me! I hope your son is alright! How scary!