Old 10-17-2012, 08:51 PM
nurseknitsLaura

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Wow Cathy, I'd love to see her sewing room! Laura why don't you post some photos for us?

Randa, that is a very good idea about the pictures of the machines with their people! I have searched high and low just to find a photo of my mother treadling her mother's machine! Nothing, natta, no pictures anywhere! I would love to know what machine she treadled! My Dad bought Mom her first electric (Pfaff 130) machine just to keep her home! She'd go over to Gramma's house and use Gramma's treadle to make clothes for my brother and me. I will never know what treadle my Grandmother had - no photos of the machine anywhere!

Joe, hopefully someone will want to preserve the old machines we all have invested our time, money, and love into!

Nancy
I keep taking photos, but then they make the room look too messy and I delete them! I work the next 5 days in a row, maybe next week. if I haven't posted pics by the next time cathy comes over ( usually to save my butt from some repair disaster, lol) I hearby give her permission to snap some photos and post them, wheather you can see anything but piles of fabric or not! laura