View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 09:55 PM
Lv2sew2011

I’ve been working on your blocks if you would like to take a look at them just click on the link below, I didn’t separate the groups, I’ve got them all posted here. I hope you like them, some already have theirs, some just got mailed today, and some will be mailed later this week.
I’m sorry I’m not getting them out faster but my health has been the pits, I’ve dropped out of a couple of swaps so I could just work on this one until I get to feeling better. Few weeks ago I slipped and fell and hurt my lower back again, then I got bronchitis and now I have a tooth that’s giving me hell, excuse my French! And back in June and July I spent over $2000.00 dollars at the dentist and I still have a damn tooth ache, so when I take the pain medication it puts me to sleep and I can sleep the day away! I’m very sensitive to pain medication.
So please be patient with me I will get your blocks to you before the dead line I’m getting about 4 or 5 done a day now that I got all other things out of the way except my mom’s quilt and I have to remove about 12 to 15 quilted rows. (YUCK) LOL And I still haven’t removed a full row yet…LOL I called my mom and told her I was mad at her quilt, and she said why and I told her some how it twisted and now the rows aren’t straight. So I told her I putting it away for a while so I don’t get mad and tear it up…LOL
Other than that I’m still ticking just not very fast…LOL
Donna