Old 10-17-2012, 09:56 PM
quilthappygail

Hi all... Been absent for much to long. Congrats on the job Cindy. Irish there is nothing like a new born, so glad you got to hold him.
I had so much reading to do because I have been off this site for so long. I still have to get my FQ in the mail, sorry, I will try to correct that in the next day or two.
I have been yo yoing for most of the month. Really makes me mad at myself. Just saw the doc and he was not happy with the few # lost since I saw him last. I have the Sugar Bustrs book, really eye opening.
I will sure try to keep away from sugar and sugar converting foods , a challenge but just what I need.
Our friends took DH and I out for dinner tonite ,had a tri tip sandwich with salad and iced tea. I did leave half the bread and sooo enjoyed it.
I have to tell a cute story about our Jasper. We took him to Home Depot today. We were walking through the Christmas dec area when Jasper saw a little rocking horse that was his size and color. He kept turning and looking at it as we passed so we took him back to get a close look and he got down like a puppy when he wants to play and softly woofed . I wish I had a video on my phone to watch over and over. He is such a ham. Sorry to ramble but had to share.
Hugs to all and keep on keeping on.
Gail