View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 10:22 PM
Elisabrat

Ok I am using the first selection and no swap outs as that pink in the other pics is actually more flesh tone and no way would work. I will see how fast we need fabric F and if there is time and funds buy a white on white f to switch out the light purple F. the rest stay. I fell in love with the yellow, pink mint and purple? posted and well that is as close to that as I can get.. that one has easter written all over it and I love easter things (I AM ONE MASSIVE HOLIDAY BUG)
ok the recipe for sauteed zuccinni and pasta yum end the meal with pineapple zuccinni bread and I just might kill that big zuccinni. the trick will be to NOT give any to the man who grows these. He probably has more. thanks for the recipes I can tell this is onehappy train ride. oh and never had cauiliflower soup is it creamed like asparagus or broccoli soup is? (thats how I make them lol).. with cheese? oh I wonder if there are no calories can these meals not have phosphorus or potassium or sodium either? (ok can they be there in mass but not count?) and can we have lots of dark green veggies and oh oh oh potatos or winter squash. You see in the real world I cant have those things but maybe here I can? let me know so I can get my forks and knives ready, plate on lap ready for this ride for sure.