View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 06:27 AM
Jenniky

Im pulling out my favorite blue fabrics again. I only have a yard of E and F. A-C I have two yards and D I am going to have to make a shopping expedition for.. since I dont have any other blue fabrics which work with the silvers through the BCEF fabrics.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]370741[/ATTACH]
I have a wedding to attend to in December and I thought this would be a great way to make the gift. Her wedding colors are Silver and Blues. So would love some help making some of these fabrics work. I would definitely like either B or C to be in the project. Im really Keen on fabric F also but have to make do with the yard I have because I have not had any luck finding more of this fabric.

When I go shopping for the solid blue I was wanting to find a deep navy blue Im thinking but not sure if that is a good idea or stay with the medium blue I have laid out. HMmm.. Thoughts ..comments.. or are these fabrics all wrong for this project Judy and should I pull out my western Paisley's in rustic browns and earthy greens. Maybe a bit of yellow for sunshine.. Help

I have absolutely no fabric to pick from as you can see by the pictures of my very small fabric collection (tongue in cheek) and yes I know many of you have much larger compared to mine... LOL

[ATTACH=CONFIG]370743[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]370744[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]370745[/ATTACH]

Actually its all the fabric precut into squares and scraps that makes me think I really need to get hip with some scrappy projects some time... LOL

Speaking of scraps, Im sewing some scrappy nine patches today that I believe are going to turn into a Halloween wall hanging.. so I best get to work. So good to be back busy at the machine.

ttyl Ladies..

Have a great day.
Attached Thumbnails 063-2-.jpg   064.jpg   066.jpg   065.jpg