Old 10-18-2012, 07:31 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Have the whole (almost!) Eleanor Burns collection of books including the egg money quilts. And Maria Mitchell's books and templates. Two medium sized book cases of quilt books, two large sized book cases of cook books.

Small and large freezer in garage that is full up to the lid (half of a beef...360 pounds of it!!) and propane tank is filled, so ready for winter and paying of taxes in December...that last always ruins our Christmas...and prevents us from doing any celebration of the holidays.

Peeled and cored the last tomatoes of the season; had my last tomato and bacon sandwich. Deviled dozen eggs, and put a round roast of beef in crock pot for later. Now off to the quilt room to try again. First time this morning I sat down, took the template pieces out of the plastic bag, and promptly lost a piece of the block without moving an inch!! Then the roof of the school house was sewn on wrong side out!! May leave it that way. Ripped out yesterday on a piece (four times) I finally starched heavy duty to get it to sew in right in Verna's favorite block.

Keeping on smiling and keep people wondering what you are up too!!!