Thread: Does it matter?
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 07:55 AM
Peckish

Originally Posted by GramMER View Post
I wonder if perhaps this is an old post that has been revived several times over.
You can verify the age of the post by checking the date of the very first post.

Originally Posted by GramMER View Post
No matter how many times I have posted messages, I have never been able to add a photo until I respond to my own message or to someone's message that has responded to me. So how are pictures posted? Is that privilege only for certain members?
No, you should be able to post pictures. It sounds like there's a setting in your preferences that might need to be adjusted. Try this:

Open a second browser window and pull up the quilting board, leaving this one open so you can refer back to it. In the second window, click on "settings" at the upper right of the screen. On the left side of the page, there is a menu, scroll down to "General Settings" and click. Scroll all the way to the bottom of that page, under "Miscellaneous Options" and make sure that the button "Enhanced Interface" is clicked. If it is already, then I'm not sure what the issue is. If it isn't, this might explain why you're having difficulty adding pictures to your posts - you're not seeing the button you need to click to add pictures. Save your changes (blue button at the bottom of the page) and go do a post with pictures!