View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 09:30 AM
Bneighbor

It seems that for a while that everyone wanted to store their stuff. My husband let the grandkids and other family store stuff at our house, because he thought we had more room and it would not be in the way. Of course when it got so bad, I closed the door and let it go. I complained, without anyone hearing me. One day my husband said something about getting help to come in and clean, since it seemed I could not keep up. I blew up. I told him if I did not have to pick up after people who did not even live in our house, I would have no problem. Within a few minutes I pulled out several bags of junk that did not belong to either of us. It amazed him that that was even stored here. He now understands and is helping me. I threw out a dumpster full last week. What a great feeling I have. Family is not happy, but they can pick it out of the dumpster if they want it that bad. Can you imagine finding 3 old computers, and having the owner wonder why should not hold on to them, just in case he can fix them? Enjoyed tossing a monitor to see how far it would go. Storing other people's childrens outgrown clothes, in hopes another child can wear them...can you say DONATION? I hope to have this room ready to paint in about one month. I am ready to enjoy my home and my own creative space. Whooohooo!