View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 10:51 AM
Bneighbor

Just got a call from hubby...he stopped at the hardware store and bought trash bags...he said be ready, this weekend he will help me. He also talked to a family member who was surprise to find out that WE are reclaiming OUR home. He said he was thinking about bringing over some more of his stuff to store so his family could have more room! I spent most of the day sorting out bags of clothes. I washed 4 loads, of only good clothes, so I can donate them to a local womans shelter. If it needed any repairs, I threw it out. Not on my list to do. I decided I am done doing laundry on someone else's old clothes, donation without cleaning....sorry. One of the projects I needed to work on at home was finished between cleaning my room and this a stuff. Now that is done, I have one more project in the house, and I may work on that tomorrow evening and after work in Saturday. I am on such a roll, I am afraid I may throw out something of mine! This is soooo good, I feel revitalized, free. Literally a load has been lifted from me. Camera out and ready.