Old 10-18-2012, 11:50 AM
miriam
Power Poster

Originally Posted by vintagemotif View Post
The Asians feel that when bad situations happen the karma isn't good and something must be done to fix whatever condition is presenting or making the series of bad events happen. That is why Feng Shui is big in Asia.

One could look at it as bad karma for the event to occur while others look at it as good karma for the person to still be alive. I like to look at it as some guardian angel is watching over the person to see them to safety from that bad event.
rain falls on everybody - I think it is a matter of how you handle what ever happens when it does - good things are easy - bad things are not easy but they are easier if you don't get too focused on the bad things.

My son is pretty sore today - his friends have taken up a collection to buy him a car and pay for a chiropractor - I think his insurance should handle some of it but he doesn't know. He will be off work for a few days because of the sores on his hands. This is the second wreck this year he has walked away from both with minor bodily harm. The one in January was on the expressway and I am so thankful he only hit a wall and not a semi. His truck was totaled. This time I'm thankful for Honda engineering - he was driving our very old Honda. I think if he had been in something else he would not be here. The other driver was going way faster than he claims - there was horrible damage to the Honda as well as the other car - I'm betting it was totaled - the 4 guys in it went to the hospital in the ambulance - that car was a new Charger - bigger is not necessarily better.