View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 11:53 AM
Lv2sew2011

Oh Oma7, I'm not offended at all just letting folks know I haven't deserted you! LOL I still have about 23 or 24 F8's to send out, I did send out a few yesterday but I can't remember who I sent them to, I also sent blocks home yesterday, If you have plans for the Holiday and not able to get to my F8 that's ok, I'm sure you will send it when your done. So please don't think I'm mad because I'm not! I know some people just dropped off the face of earth and with your fabric, just want you to know that's not the case here! So everyone have a great afternoon I'm going to get in the sewing room and make some more blocks. Have a blessed day!
Donna

Originally Posted by oma7 View Post
I sorry to hear all that you've gone and going through. I hope things get better for you soon!!! I didn't mean anything by what I said, I was just checking to make sure my records were right. I mess up sometimes!!! I figured if I was missing anything or what ever people would let me know. Sorry you've had such a hard time lately, but I'll keep my fingers crossed things get better soon!!! Oma7