View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 06:49 PM
Everose

It must be close to Halloween or just cold outside, because as I was just going to sit and jot a note to you, a "daddy long legged spider" walked across the screen. How weird!!!

Irish, you wonderful lady.
Just tell me where you got the black with white swirls in your second photo. I love the black with the bright white. I cut my second spicy out today - it's from forest green to dark red with a couple lights fabrics in the middle. Tomorrow I will cut the stratas apart and then resew. It will be a Xmas gift for the SIL that we will stay with in Michigan.

I think I have found a new color palete. A friend agreed that it was "colorful". So will take a picture tomorrow and post.

In the new Grit magazine there is an ad for quilting. "Carry on the tradition of quilting" Haven't gone to the web site but here it is: www.Grit.com/quiltingpatterns Code: MGRPACB4 It says quilt patterns $4. Will check it out, because I know I can never have enough patterns.

Also need prayer for a dear friend who was admitted to inpatient today for deep, deep depression. Has been in a very bad place for months - wasn't going inpatient but has now decided it is best. She has an eating disorder also, so it's going to be a long, hard path for her.