Old 10-18-2012, 08:01 PM
irishrose

Everyone is quiet today.
Gail, that must have been adorable. My little one stops cold at every new Halloween decoration - like, hey, that wasn't there yesterday. She'll do the same thing at Christmas if she's still with me. It's so hard to rehome a good dog - and I wouldn't rehome a 'bad' one. I should take the furgirls to Tractor Supply and Home Depot occasionally, but I think I'll do it one at a time. I'll take them both to Tractor Supply Saturday if I have time. There's a dog event and the people from Lily's first shelter will be there. They enjoy seeing her so tall and strong - not cowering.

I am sewing batting together by hand. It gives new meaning to the word boring. Just one seam so it's not too bad. Because I buy queen size packaged batting and make very large lap quilts, I have some large scraps. I also need to stop buying buying batting when I have a coupon I can't use on anything else. No wonder I can't get in the playroom. That and sewing machines - I am planning selling at least two.

I don't think I have SugarBusters. I'll check at the library - there are too many books here, too.

I'm going to try to call my doctor's office again. As my PCP, he needs to know about my fun and games. It's all but impossible to get past his office staff. I wonder when they received their medical degrees and how they manage to know more than the Nat'l Center for Disease Control.

Gail, it's a nice feeling to mail more than one month's FQ at once, then I don't have to obsess over what to send as often.

I want to start eating more regular meals. I feel that would be helpful with controlling my weight. Then I will work on portion control. I went to breakfast with a group this morning. I think I was the only one of twelve who cleaned her plate. I know I have no idea what 'full' means.

Okay, back to the hand sewing - something I avoid at all costs. The only hand sewing on my quilts is the label.

Good night, y'all. Have a clean eating day.