View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 07:47 AM
QuilterMomma

Thank you ladies. I sure liked it and got another one out of the pile. I did just add the owl for a focal point. Been getting those little ones done but the big ones are still in stages. I am working on my presentation for the quilt show on Sunday. Yep I get to speak on quilting process. I am thrilled and yet nervous. So much info and steps go into the process. One does not think about it, you just do. I am on the last section, Design, so that one is going to take up some time and I only have one hour to dump all this on them. I pray it works out correct. I am a talker so that part does not bother me, it is having all the info in my brain come out correctly in delivery. That is the part that is intimidating. Well, to finish the show.

On my UFOs, I am hoping next week to finish them all up. I will be moving along quickly. Just getting the borders done is the challenge. Yes, anal me wants to do 3" 9 patches for one of the quilts so that is consuming. I have to dig out the design wall again and get a top on it to piece. I have one waiting on binding, two ready to quilt, two with just the borders waiting on, then strips and borders for a bargello which is laid out, then to finish piecing blocks for three of them. I do have one I just need to lay out the blocks with the fabric to get them done. Trying to figure out how to keep it down to just 60" wide so I can use the minkie she wants for the backing. Yep, lots to do in just 10 days, but God is good and I will move forward for sure. I am working on the wall hanging swap also which is hand embroidery and have 1 block done, 1 almost done, and two half done. Whew, I am tired of looking at what I need to get done, going to get r done now.