View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 11:17 AM
Halo

Been there done that & am in the works of undoing it too. Our DD#1 moved across country & only took what they could fit in two cars. I ended up clearing out her house & stacking all her stuff in our house, garage, camper & pump house. Then DD#2 moved back & ended up staying here for 6 weeks, witch would not have been so bad, but she brought 3 extra people (without letting us know) with her other than just her family of four. At that time we had our oldest G-Son living here too. So ended up with 10 people along with our DD#1's stuff crammed in. Oh yes, they also brought three dogs, three cats & two rabbits with them. They all thought they had free maid service, room & board. Not to mention my DH & G-son were the only ones working. After 6 weeks DH finally told them all to get out. He didn't care where they went, but just go. I am just now getting rid of DD#1's stuff. Some is being tossed & some I have given away to those that need it. Am slowly claiming our house back too. DH said no more move ins or dumping stuff on us period & that is final. Has ticked off a few, but oh well, that is life. We don't mind helping someone, but enough is enough.