Old 10-19-2012, 01:33 PM
Anastasia

I'm not playing technically, but can I hang out with you guys? I can help be motivation and support and you guys can help me? So since i"m not technically playing I can tell I'm down 20lbs since end of August.. I know you all can do this!! I still have more to go. It's hard when living in a bad neighborhood, and being a jobless broke college student with lots of homework and an addiction to the computer and tv Excuses excuses.. I know.. I have Jvan from this board being my accountability partner but I think i need a horde of them.

I used to weigh somewhere in the neighborhood of 255 many moons ago.. Back then I took up training to run a marathon and I dropped down to 189. Then I got divorced and a whole bunch of life things happened and I got back up to 230. Then I got down to 200.. then a sit down job of long hours and the only thing nearby was a candy vending machine.. so back up to 215, which is what I started at in August. Now i am back down to 193 since then. My goal is 140. I know HOW to do it, I've done it.. I just need the motivation, inspiration, and accountability that comes from doing it with other people.

I also need to stop giving my aunt recipes for sweet things I see online.. because then she makes a whole batch and sends them home to me. And I haven't figured out where/who to unload them onto. If i was working I would just bring them there but I'm not so they taunt me.

This time around, I'm using small plates. This is really helping because now I'm getting full a LOT quicker and trying to eat more protein and fiber so I stay full longer. it's doing well.

I am working on a million things of course as well. Quilts, swaps, crafts...I think my head has started spinning. If anyone sees it go flying off, please catch it and bring it back. Kthanx.