Old 10-19-2012, 03:53 PM
Elisabrat

once again a couple of cool dqs. Love the fabric with the candies in one I NEED that one and quiltermomma love your quilting. I one day would love to do more than stitch in the ditch. I am happy I can do that. I worry after all the time I put into something I will ruin it with quilting so I stay safe.

krystyna, I went to the group discussion page read everything but did not see a new post nor did I see how you could add to it. I have no idea how to subscribe to things here and does that then make it something you can post at? help!
oh and Dec could be trees. Christmas trees, snowy trees, palm trees.. just trees. this makes it open up to pieces, pp'ing, applique and well holiday or non holiday ok I wrote it here bad Linda. sorry. (not really I couldnt write it in the other space.. oh man that sounded like whinning). now I am really sorry. walking off slowly head hanging looking over my shoulder (very sadly mind you) you could stop me if you wanted to.... ok walking SLOWER here.. hello? anyone awake? I will stop right here in the hall and wait. I am patient.