View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 04:09 PM
Everose

Can you believe it's almost Saturday? GrammaMary, I love your F fabric. Brights have always been a favorite, well besides black, white, yellow - oh darn I think I have a lot of all of them.

My C fabric has this on the edge: Designed by The Woodrow Studio London England. Wonder where I got it? I think I got it to be the back to a youth quilt. Has so many fun colors in it. Irish, we have a Joann's here so I'm going to run in there to see if that fabric is here. Can't wait to get started on it, but need to finish a couple things before it.

Well, DH is home for the weekend at least. So glad I finished sewing the top to the Christmas Spicy Swirl today so I can concentrate tomorrow on cutting the mystery fabrics. Judy, I'm looking at either a white TOT or a cream TOT for my E fabric. Will wait to see what looks best when we get to that place.

Did someone say brownies? YES!!! I'll even get the ice cream or cool whip to use with them. Of course, they are really good just by themselves. Oh, frozen is good to - I forgot I have a box of Sam's cheesecakes in the freezer. 3 different ones to choose from - I'll share because you all deserve them.