Old 10-19-2012, 04:32 PM
irishrose

Spartan Stores and Meijers both have their own brands, plus the National brands. I get them at the natural food store in bulk, too. Great Northerns are easy to find, it's Navy beans, the smaller ones, that I like best and have more trouble finding though lately I can find both.

Welcome, Anastasia, you can play all you want without being in the FQ challenge. That's optional. We welcome your input. Smaller plates - Cindy has us trying that for this month. High fiber - a good reminder. Thank you. High protein works for me for a short time, but not for everyone. It sounds like you are doing wonderful. 20 pounds in two months is as much as you'd want to lose.

My 10 year old GS is here sewing his Halloween costume. My Elna has made many over the years, but none of gray cheesecloth. I have to listen to the radio to know when the football game ends so I can pick up his brother. The bazaar quilt is strung out all over. I can't find a batting I like for it. The brother is dieting - nothing but meat. It is so hard to convince 13 year old with ADHD that he doesn't know best.

The kitchen needs me. I was just checking in.

I am losing weight and becoming healthier.
Judy