View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 05:16 PM
SulaBug

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
Sulubug I think there was a comment about stripes going all the same way maybe if you have enough fabric its good to go? or maybe you dont care if they go all the same way
chefb if its not for your sister then no you shouldnt do her colorway you should not!
and whitepine you can sit on my lap and share my snacks I donot mind. Also I am up half the night it seems anyways so I will be foraging with you. Guys leave a pile right here ok? we might get hungry. we will get hungry. i think we want chinese food. who brought chinese? and brownies we might want those too huh whitepine (hey your on my lap agree with me). tomorrow now I m envious. I wont be home til mid day and then its nap time. SHOOT. JABA you stay away from that machine you cant finish your stuff in one night it is NOT FAIR to the rest of us sitting back and waiting to get started. ok you can if you help me too. you get brownie duty ..
Linda.............thank you for the tip about the stripes all going one way. Yes I have plenty of these fabric's to do it that way. I sure didn't notice that when I had the picture taken today. DUH, leave it to me!! I think it takes just about everyone on this adventure to help each other out!! Thanks again.