View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 01:52 AM
Anastasia

Ok.. those possums are much cuter than the possums we get on this side of the pond. I know how to remove moles and such but I refuse to do it. I will smooth skin, but I will not remove defining characteristics such as that. I had one model that had one on her neck and I would remove some freckles nearby but wouldn't remove those. She was ok with it and agreed that you shouldn't remove defining things like that. but she did make me retouch her eyebrows, remove a bulge from her armpit, remove a shadow and a bra-strap that my brother didn't notice in the angle, etc. etc.. hahaha. And tiny little whispy hairs that didn't belong. And there was like.. 300 photos of her. omg. haha. I had another model that was like.. I want my already flat stomach flatter. I lost her about 10lbs but that's it. They just weren't at good angles for it and I don't have super advanced skills/software for morphing people into something they're not. Though I've watched some videos where people DO have super amazing skills and well.. some day I might get that good. hehe. But again, I probably wouldn't ever do it because it's taking away defining features. It's not THEM anymore, and I'm not trying to show someone what they'd look like after cosmetic surgery hehe.

I can't wait to see Teresa's quilt when it's all finished. So bright and flowery. And I'm partial to black and purple.